- Quickly integrate Foxit technology into your mobile apps
- Build a complete PDF viewer with just a few lines of codes
- Customizable user interface and tools
- Enterprise rendering quality
- Seamless memory management
- Rapid-to-use PDF viewer control
- Text Markup and Drawing Annotation tools
- Typewriter and Stamp Tools
- Bookmarks, thumbnails and comments
- Full-text searching
- Night mode for reading
- Built on Foxit technology used by billions of end-users
With full access to the UI Extensions library source code, developers are able to customize the look and feel of the UI, and the functionality of the tools, to match their own unique design requirements.
Our Foxit Solution Engineers can also work with your team to create a tailored workflow.
Access the same PDF development technology trusted by the worlds biggest tech companies.
Our new, easy to use interface and tools makes working with the Foxit Mobile PDF SDK a rapid development experience.
Foxit Mobile PDF SDK provides complete PDF viewing, annotating and commenting, form filling, stamping, digital signing and full-text searching capabilities. It offers exceptional rendering quality, memory management and speed. With Foxit Mobile PDF SDK, even developers with a limited knowledge of PDF can quickly build a professional PDF viewer with just a few lines of code on iOS and Android platforms.
Built on Foxit technology used by billions of end-users.
We have scrutinized the developer experience and built the Foxit Mobile PDF SDK to simplify and speed up the development path. Your projects will be delivered faster and easier.
Foxit Mobile PDF SDK is ideal for medium sized businesses, enterprise and Government institutions due to its ease-of-use, robustness and quality.”
CUSTOMIZABLE USER INTERFACE AND TOOLS
An advanced view control with an easy-to-use API for displaying PDF files on iOS and Android. With Foxit’s renowned and widely used PDF rendering technology at its core, the view control provides fast and high quality zooming, scrolling and page navigation features. The best part? It is designed for rapid integration into your apps.
UI EXTENSIONS COMPONENT
The UI Extensions Component builds on the View Control, providing a customizable user interface with built-in tools for text selection, text markup and drawing, form filling, free text typing, standard and dynamic stamping, night reading mode, bookmark navigation and full-text searching. The UI Extensions Component is provided as a compiled component for rapid integration, and for complete flexibility source code is also provided which allows developers to customize the default user interface and control precisely the functionality of the default Tools.
PDF CORE API
The PDF Core API is the heart of this Rapid Development Kit, it contains the functions used in the View Control and the UI Extensions Component. The PDF Core API can be used independently for document rendering, analysis, form filling, text extraction, text search, digital signing, annotation creation and manipulation and much more.
Mobile PDF SDK Version 2.0 features
Version 2.0 is currently available with the following features:
- Complete PDF Viewer Optimized for Mobile
- Customizable User Interface
- Text Markup and Drawing Annotations
- Form Filling and Flattening
- Typewriter and Stamp Tools
- Digital Signature support (Core API)
- Full-Text Searching
- Bookmark (Outline), Thumbnail and Comments Panels
- Night Mode for Reading
- Multithreaded User Interaction
Version 3.0 – coming in early 2017
New features are always in the pipeline and are available the moment they are released. New features to expect soon include:
- Handwritten Signature Tool
- Digital Signature Tools
- Text Reflow support
- Doc Editor (add, delete, reorder pages)
- Undo/Redo support
- …and more!