PDF Print Manager .NET SDK
- PDF SDK for .NET
- Intuitive, Flexible, and Powerful
- Automate PDF Printing
- Advanced PDF Printing Features
Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK supports many common and advanced features of PDF printing including duplex printing, collated printing, paper tray selection, printing from a byte array, printing a fax service (Fax PDF), and more. It can also be depended on to render completely accurate PDF documents when sending to the printer (no postscript printing involved).
Foxit PDF for .NET SDK Integration
If you are already using any of our other great Foxit PDF for .NET SDK products or if you plan to in the future, you can rest assured that Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK will work seamlessly with all our other Foxit PDF for .NET SDK products. So whether you are creating PDF documents from scratch using Foxit PDF Generator for .NET SDK or merging or filling in PDF documents using Foxit PDF Merger for .NET SDK, you can now seamlessly output PDF documents to any printer.
Highlighted features of the Foxit PDF Print Manager for .NET SDK include:
- Print individual or multiple PDF documents in the same print job
- Print to any specified printer
- Print to Microsoft FAX service
- Specify FAX cover page options
- Specify page ranges
- Print PDF documents from a byte array
- Monitor print job status
- Event management (success, failure, update)
- Optional annotation printing
- Color printing
- Collated printing
- Duplex printing
- Specify paper trays
- Printing options including: scaling, number of copies, orientation, paper size, resolution, horizontal and vertical alignment, and more.