- Industry’s highest fidelity rendering
- Annotation support (typewriter, pencil, note, highlight, underline and shapes)
- Ink Signatures and API’s for Digital Signatures
- Display, Fill and Export PDF Forms
- Watermarks and Dynamic Stamps
- Full-text searching and native Text Selection
- Document Security and Enhanced Permissions
- Fully customizable and easy to integrate
- Server-side and Client-side Viewing Modes
- Single Server or Cluster Installation Options
- REST APIs for Easy Web App Integration
- Windows and Linux Servers supported
- IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera Browser Support
- Full control of access to documents
See it in action
The Foxit WebPDF SDK demo allows you to experience the tools and features of a fully functioning Foxit web PDF.
Try it out via the link below.
> Improves time to market
> Reduces developer costs
> Ensure a robust, high fidelity, and consistent end-user experience across platforms
> Securely control viewing, annotation, printing, and similar operations.
Provide PDF viewing through web browsers with our high-performance, cross-platform, client-independent solution”